Sarah Firnberg is a highly qualified consultant nutritionist and Medical Herbalist, with many years experience. She is fascinated by the underlying causes of disease, and enjoys exploring the unique challenges facing each new patient.
Will this work for you?
- Give me a call - tell me a bit about your problems to find out more about how I could help you.
- Send me an email - I’ll get back to you as soon as I can
- Read about The Benefits of this Approach below.
- Read about the type of people who use this approach below.
Benefits of this approach
When you visit the clinic, you will benefit from
- The time and attention needed to understand your unique health picture
- A highly qualified and experienced practitioner
- A long-term, rather than a “quick fix” approach.
- A natural approach with minimal side effects
- A multi-factorial approach, suited to today’s complex, chronic diseases.
- Understanding of your medical history and any prescribed drugs you are taking.
People who use this approach
- Suffer from a wide range of problems, including, bowel issues, food intolerance, skin health, energy issues, anxiety, stress, weight management, hormone issues, immune and auto-immune issues, urinary tract health and many other chronic problems.
- They realise that you need to address the underlying cause of disease if you are to overcome it.
- They realise you need to be skeptical about information promoted by industries more interested in lining their pockets, than your health
Herbal medicines and foods which humans have evolved alongside over thousands of years, make safe and effective remedies.
My Journey into Alternative Medicine
Well, I haven’t looked back! The real light bulb moment for me was when I realised that many alternative approaches are concerned with addressing the underlying cause of disease, and not just treating symptoms – That seemed so obviously the right approach, that I was (and continue to be) amazed that it’s not the normal approach! Well, I have spent the past ten years or so following the research into nutrition and herbal medicine (as reported in mainstream medical journals), I am absolutely committed to helping people regain good health. Please get in touch if you would like to talk about how I could help you The Nutrition and Herbal Medicine clinic is based in Birmingham, UK. Skype consultations are available from any geographic location. Nutrition and Herbal Medicine has an enviable record for safety. Only top quality mainly organic raw materials from UK producers are used. Sarah Firnberg BA(Hons), BSc, MNIMH, MCPP